Recycling Event – COVID-19 Response Plan
March 20, 2020
Our staff is working diligently to keep our recycling events and employees healthy, as well as to reduce everyone’s exposure so that you may have a safe and successful Recycling Event.
We are constantly monitoring information regarding COVID-19, and will continue working to reduce potential exposure to our employees, customers, and vendors. We are also reviewing all possible safety options available with your upcoming Recycling Event date.
At The Recycling Event:
- Stay in your vehicle as we will provide unloading of all items to be recycled.
- As much as possible pay any recycling fees by credit card, which will help reduce some potential additional personal contact.
- Receipts for recycling fees can be sent digitally.
- We are investing in additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for event workers.
- We will be providing sanitation stations for all personnel working at the event.
We appreciate your support through all these years in choosing our team for your recycling event needs, and we will continue to do our part to assist in your recycling efforts, during the potentially challenging months ahead.
Please check our website to make sure your event is still scheduled and not cancelled.
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY